Welcome To Shama Ghee
Health & Protection Guide
HGGM had always taken seriously the consumer’s health issues and provides the qualitative, safe products for customer’s satisfaction.
Why Choose Us
- Our body needs constant energy to maintain itself, so even when we’re fast asleep, it is still burning up calories!
- However, most of us do not take enough exercise during our waking hours!
- Ideally, we should aim to take 20-45 minutes exercise a day.
- To see which exercise burns up what calories, see chart below.
Food Safety: What Consumers Should Know
Safe steps in handling, cooking, and storing food are essential to prevent foodborne illness. You can’t see, smell, or taste harmful elements that may cause illness. In every step of food preparation, follow these four guidelines to keep food safe:
- Clean — Wash hands and surfaces often
- Separate — Don’t cross-contaminate
- Cook — Cook to proper temperatures
- Chill — Refrigerate promptly
QUALITY: What Consumer should know?
Good characteristics of a product are inherit / derived from a standard specifications Like Food additives / preservatives natural properties
Exercise for your health
It has been calculated that 1 pound of body fat is equal to 3500 calories.
This means that in order to lose 1 pound we have to walk for about 12.5 hours.
So don’t expect fast weight loss and remember to eat sensibly.
The mood and feel-good benefits, however, are immediate and the health benefits of exercise are endless.
So GET ACTIVE!!